A GUIDE TO HELP YOU with YOUR NEXT BUSINESS plan
why am i giving this e-book away for free?
While going to college to get my degree in business administration, I took a class called entrepreneurship and new venture. Over the four years, entrepreneurship and small business were some of my favorite classes to take alongside any marketing class. In this entrepreneurship and new venture class, we learned different stages a business goes through while maturing, and what are some of the key characteristics of each stage.
One key lesson I learned while going through the class was business planning was overlooked with a lot of entrepreneurs when first starting their venture. It's important for the venture to have an identity and direction of where it plans on going.
After sitting down with tens if not hundreds of successful business owners, one key element I have found to their success is business planning. A business plan helps set the direction for the future of the business. Successful entrepreneurs have an idea of what they want to do and make a plan on how they want to get there.
The Start Plan BEE is a workbook I have created guiding you through a resource that I learned in my entrepreneurship and new venture class called the Business Model Canvas. After completing your business model canvas you can then transfer it into your business plan.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Learn why you need to establish credibility in your business plan
- How to build a business model canvas
- Business model canvas examples
- The functionality of any business
- What is a value proposition?
- Who are your key partners?
- What are your key activities?
- What are your key resources?
- Why building LEAN is smart when first starting up
- What to focus on when starting up
Every great entrepreneur had to start from nothing but an idea and a plan.